About TAYR Quarterly
TAYR Quarterly or Tunisian Association of Young Researchers Journal is a journal that publishes all kinds of scientific research in English Language Literature, and Civilization conducted by young researchers from all over the globe. All articles, Research Letters, and papers published are reviewed by a committee of researchers working in same field .
TAYR Quarterly ISSN is 2382-2872 and its Impact Factor Value based on International Citation Report (ICR) for the year 2015/2016 is 0.805.
TAYR Quarterly is totally free and open access to all TAYR members.
TAYR Quarterly (TQ), a professional journal, encourages submission of previously unpublished articles on topics of significance to individuals concerned with English language teaching, learning, and research.
As a publication that represents a variety of cross-disciplinary interests, both theoretical and practical, TQ invites manuscripts on a wide range of topics, especially in the following areas:
• psychology and sociology of language learning and teaching
• issues in research and research methodology
• testing and evaluation
• professional preparation
• curriculum design and development
• instructional methods, materials, and techniques
• language planning professional standards
Because TQ is committed to publishing manuscripts that contribute to bridging theory and practice in our profession, it particularly welcomes submissions that address the implications and applications of research in, for example,
• applied and theoretical linguistics
• English education, including reading and writing theory
• first and second language acquisition