What is TAYR
TAYR is the abbreviation of Tunisian Association of Young Researchers. It is an association first formed as a group on facebook and now it is evolving in terms of members, website content, and scope.
The Tunisian Association of Young Researchers (TAYR) is a non-profitable students’ association for all Tunisian researchers who are actively involved in the development of research in English and with English in Tunisia.
The objectives of the association are to:
• provide a professional opportunity for discussing and debating issues related to scientific research in English,
• to foster academic research through conferences, seminars, and publications;
• provide opportunities for networking and professional development between researchers and ELT professionals through workshops, study days, and lectures to the members of the association and the community at-large keeping them up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of academic research
• encourage the development of research relevant to teaching / learning of English
• to disseminate academic research outcomes and practices and to upgrade research quality
• provide opportunities for professional service and leadership development within scientific research community,
• encourage researchers to cooperate and exchange ELT resources, knowledge, and expertise.
• contribute to the continuous improvement of standards of research.
• Enhance national and international cooperation with organizations interested in promoting English as a research tool.